- 13 to 64 years old (female minors with or without a parent for reproductive health issues only)
- Uninsured or underinsured (not a Peak Vista patient or currently on Medicaid)
- If you fit these patient qualifications, we would be honored to serve you. Schedule an appointment.
- Well-Woman exam (includes pap, breast exam, physical)
- Pregnancy and sexually transmitted infection tests and treatment (ages 13+)
- Limited OB ultrasounds (after the first visit we refer patients for future OB needs)
- Birth control (with appropriate education and/or on a referral basis through Dream Centers affiliates)
- GYN ultrasounds
- Free breast and cervical cancer screenings if you meet all the requirements
- Other free services including: mental health counseling, prayer ministry, chiropractic care, massage therapy, and resource advocacy
- Have a medical concern not found here? Contact us to find out if we are able to treat you.
Mary’s Home is faith-based supportive housing program for single mothers and children who are working to exit homelessness permanently.
MARY’S HOME PROVIDES:
- A loving, structured, and supportive community
- Individualized trauma-informed family advocacy and therapy
- Holistic health, life skills, and economic self-sufficiency training
- Volunteer and donor service and training opportunities
Adopt-A-Block is consistent, relational support and service to people in the neighborhood.
- Devoted to seeing the image of God in our neighbors
- Personal connection with our neighbors
- Love people effectively in the place of their need
- Develop trust with Adopt-A-Block leaders, volunteers and neighbors
- Encourage relationships with God
- Serve many of the half-million people of Colorado Springs Saturday mornings, one block at a time
- Looking decades into the future, hope that thousands of people will come to know and rely on the love of God as a result of connecting with God’s generous heart
- Believe that God is inviting all of us to dream with Him and join this movement in our city
- Volunteer outreach and Block Leader opportunities