Monday: 9 am – 4 pm
Tuesday: Noon – 7 pm
Wednesday: 9 am – 4 pm
Thursday: 9 am – 4 pm
If you fit the patient qualifications outlined under Provided Services, we would be honored to serve you.
Please call us at the clinic at 719.388.1594 to schedule an appointment.
Dream Centers Women’s Clinic
4360 Montebello Drive, Suite 900
Colorado Springs, CO 80918
We are located one block north of Austin Bluffs, across the street from Rocky Mountain Calvary Church and next to the Post Office, near the intersection of Austin Bluffs and Academy. There are three bus stops located within a block of our clinic. Click here for Dream Centers Women’s Clinic Map and Bus Routes.
NEW PATIENTS / PACIENTES NUEVOS / WHAT TO EXPECT
- All new patients must complete the New Patient Intake Form. Plan on approximately 30 to 40 minutes to fill out your intake form.
- Todos los pacientes nuevos deben completar el Documento de Entrada para Paciente. Planee en aproximadamente de 30 a 40 minutos para llenar su formulario de ingreso..
- If you are a new patient visiting us for the first time, plan to arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled appointment to fill out the 2017 Dream Centers Women’s Clinic Patient Form. Please allow yourself adequate time to complete all the forms. Patients who have not completed the paperwork by their scheduled appointment time will unfortunately need to be rescheduled. Respecting the time of our medical providers and other patients allows us to continue to provide timely and quality medical care for everyone.
- Si usted es un paciente nuevo que nos visita por primera vez, planee llegar 30 minutos antes de su cita para llenar el formulario 2017 Documento de Ingreso para Paciente. Por favor, permita tiempo suficiente para completar todos los formularios. Los pacientes que no han completado el papeleo antes de la hora programada para la cita, desafortunadamente tendrán que sacar cita nueva. El respetar del tiempo de nuestros proveedores médicos y otros pacientes nos permite continuar proporcionando atención médica oportuna y de calidad para todos.
- Print Version of Intake Forms: If you would like to fill out the new patient forms in advance and bring them with you at the time of your appointment, you can download and print the 2017 Dream Centers Women’s Clinic Patient Form.
- Versión impresa de Formularios de admisión: Si desea llenar los formularios de paciente nuevo por adelantado y traerlos con usted en el momento de su cita, puede descargar e imprimir el formulario 2017 Documento de Ingreso para Paciente.
You will receive a reminder call prior to your appointment. If you are unable to make your appointment, please call us at 719.388.1594 at least 24 hours in advance to cancel. We have a growing patient community and appointments are in high demand. A courtesy call in advance will allow us to treat another patient in need of medical attention.
For your first appointment, please bring:
- A current photo I.D.
- A list of all medications (prescribed and over the counter) and supplements you are currently taking
- Contact information for any emergency contacts and pharmacy (if available) as well as any past medical records (if available and applicable)
- If you are an established patient with the Women’s Clinic, please arrive on time for your appointment.
- Please bring a list of any new medications or supplements you are taking and any updates to your medical file (change of address, phone number, etc.).
- Your visit to the Women’s Clinic for health care is free, regardless of services provided.
- If specialized care is needed beyond the services our clinic is currently able to provide, patient may incur costs at referral providers.
- Donations are welcome to invest in our mission to provide health and healing and can be made in person at the clinic or online here.